That is the question. Do not get me wrong. I like Microsoft Vista. With 2GB RAM, a fast processor and a good video card are great. But I face a great dilemma when people ask me what computer to buy. Is Vista OK for me? they ask. I usually reply with a question. What do you want to do with the computer besides surfing on the Internet. To make a long story short their needs do not pass that of a word processor and maybe a spreadsheet. My first reaction is to ask why do they want to change their computer. I get no answer. Sometimes they mumble about they need a new faster computer to browse the Internet. Then I suggest to them to try Linux as a change with OpenOffice. Most of them stay with the system they already have. None has changed to Linux. After I discuss their decision to remain with their existing system I realized that fear is what stops them for trying something different. Personally, I found a needy operating system for home use an overkill. With the money difference gained from Microsoft Vista operating system and Microsoft Office you can buy an XBOX.
To Vista or not to Vista
The views expressed on this blog are my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
analysis Apple BitLocker brain brain computer interface collaboration computer Cracked database DNS education free free tools google GSM hardware interner explorer Internet iPad iPad 2 job interview jokes lectures Microsoft Mobile Phones neuron nexus one phone Productivity programming project management Quantum Cryptography requirements risk security Software Software Engineering sofware engineering tablet Time Management upgrade vulnerability web Windows windows 7
- Mother Angry After School's Robocall Keeps Mispronouncing Daughter's Name As A Racial Slur November 2, 2017
- Twitter tests longer character limit September 28, 2017
- Mac OS High Sierra makes the Mac a teeny, tiny bit better — for free September 26, 2017
- Pogue's Basics: Access YouTube's free music and sound effects September 19, 2017
- MIZUHO: Here's why Facebook has 'a realistic opportunity' to enter China in 2018 September 19, 2017