Are you new to coding or want to learn to code for iOS7? I am coding for more that 30 years in various platforms. I decided now to start with iOS and Objective-C. To learn iOS7 programming I suggest to perform the following steps:
- Get access to a Mac computer. If you have a Mac then it is great, if not you can use Macincloud. They give you access to an actual machine and not a VM. The speed it OK. I am using Macincloud and I am very happy with their service.
- Connect to Apple’s developer program . The resources are great and free. You will find all the references which provide a wealth of information.
- Watch a Free online course from Stanford University available in iTunes.
- Study other programs written for iOS7
- Write small programs to understand further the concepts.
Have lots of fun! Happy coding!