According to Microsoft the vulnerability was in the mshtml.dll. Those who install the update are NOT vulnerable and are protected from all known attack vectors. There is a full description on Microsoft Security Bulletin MS10-002 – Critical.
Microsoft released the fix for the vulnerability in IE
The views expressed on this blog are my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
analysis Apple BitLocker brain brain computer interface collaboration computer Cracked database DNS education free free tools google GSM hardware interner explorer Internet iPad iPad 2 job interview jokes lectures Microsoft Mobile Phones neuron nexus one phone Productivity programming project management Quantum Cryptography requirements risk security Software Software Engineering sofware engineering tablet Time Management upgrade vulnerability web Windows windows 7
- Why Amazon let 4,000 dogs into its Seattle headquarters May 20, 2017
- How Google's trying to make the mobile web look less ugly May 19, 2017
- Google Home's mastermind has no intention of losing to Amazon May 19, 2017
- Amazon's Alexa Calling is like a Jetsons version of the home phone May 19, 2017
- Android O: Google tries to fix Android's biggest weakness May 18, 2017