According to Microsoft the vulnerability was in the mshtml.dll. Those who install the update are NOT vulnerable and are protected from all known attack vectors. There is a full description on Microsoft Security Bulletin MS10-002 – Critical.
Microsoft released the fix for the vulnerability in IE
The views expressed on this blog are my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
analysis Apple BitLocker brain brain computer interface collaboration computer Cracked database DNS education free free tools google GSM hardware interner explorer Internet iPad iPad 2 job interview jokes lectures Microsoft Mobile Phones neuron nexus one phone Productivity programming project management Quantum Cryptography requirements risk security Software Software Engineering sofware engineering tablet Time Management upgrade vulnerability web Windows windows 7
- Mother Angry After School's Robocall Keeps Mispronouncing Daughter's Name As A Racial Slur November 2, 2017
- Twitter tests longer character limit September 28, 2017
- Mac OS High Sierra makes the Mac a teeny, tiny bit better — for free September 26, 2017
- Pogue's Basics: Access YouTube's free music and sound effects September 19, 2017
- MIZUHO: Here's why Facebook has 'a realistic opportunity' to enter China in 2018 September 19, 2017