According to Microsoft the vulnerability was in the mshtml.dll. Those who install the update are NOT vulnerable and are protected from all known attack vectors. There is a full description on Microsoft Security Bulletin MS10-002 – Critical.
Microsoft released the fix for the vulnerability in IE
The views expressed on this blog are my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.
analysis Apple BitLocker brain brain computer interface collaboration computer Cracked database DNS education free free tools google GSM hardware interner explorer Internet iPad iPad 2 job interview jokes lectures Microsoft Mobile Phones neuron nexus one phone Productivity programming project management Quantum Cryptography requirements risk security Software Software Engineering sofware engineering tablet Time Management upgrade vulnerability web Windows windows 7
- The Essential Phone is a beautiful alternative to Apple's iPhone August 18, 2017
- Norton's Core wants to be the ultimate watchdog for your home tech August 17, 2017
- Your next smartphone's camera could get a huge improvement August 15, 2017
- How companies leave your data online without your knowledge August 15, 2017
- Google drops neo-Nazi site out of ‘immediate concern of inciting violence’ August 14, 2017